Language – English
Page Restrictions – Minimum: 5 pages; Maximum: 15 pages. Any pages provided that exceed 15 will not be read or considered. This does not include Title page or Reference page(s).
Format – Paper Submissions must be in size 12 font, double spaced, with 1 inch (2.54cm) margins. Include page numbers.
All papers must be uploaded to the competition website as a single PDF (Portable Document Format) file. The paper in its entirety, as well as any supplementary tables or images, must be included in a single document.
Restrictions- Only one (1) document may be uploaded per team. Ensure your team’s paper is EXACTLY how you want it before uploading.
Make sure to review the Paper Submission Rubric and align your paper with the requirements listed below.
The Paper Submission, limited to 5-15 pages, must include:
- Title page (first page, formatted as shown below, not included in 5-15 page requirement).
- Abstract (200-250 words).
- Introduction detailing background and purpose of work.
- Methods and results sections.
- Conclusion and discussion/analysis of results.
- Bibliographic references (not included in 5-15 page requirement). Minimum of three primary sources must be used.