Each Team that qualifies for the Finalist Round will be awarded a $200 stipend to use in the creation of their Prototype and presentation.
Entries for the Finalist Round will consist of:
- One Prototype of the Team’s solution.
- No more than one slideshow presentation – no limit on number of slides
- No more than two posters, display boards or tri-folds.
- Presentation materials/prototype must be able to freely stand on a standard 6’x2.5’ table
- No easels or stands will be provided, but Teams may provide their own.
- All final presentations must be given in English.
- Each Team will have time for set up, 10 minutes to present to judges, 5 minutes for question and answer with Judges, and time for breakdown. Further details will be provided to Finalist Teams.