The 2016 Nassau County Science Competition!
Students from Middle Schools and High Schools around Nassau County came together and put on a spectacular display of Science at this year’s Competition!
Thank you to Lynbrook High School for being a spectacular host! Thanks to PSEG, Stop & Shop and Apple & Eve for donating and most importantly…
Thank you to all the students who participated and to the parents and teachers who support them!
Here are some photos from the day that was the 2016 Nassau County Science Competition!
The Nassau County Science Competition (NCSC) is an exciting event where middle and high school students from around Nassau County present their projects for a chance to win a variety of awards. Open to all High School and Middle Schools in Nassau County, this is an opportunity to come together to show off students’ passion for Science!
Students present work from a range of disciplines, including social sciences, biology, chemistry, engineering, mathematics, and more. Last year, over 200 students from 33 schools enjoyed this unique event and we want students from your district to be part of this year’s festivities!
- Why: To demonstrate the knowledge and passion that Middle and High School students have for Science in a county-wide Science competition
- How: Registration is now open! (Registration link above)
- Where: Lynbrook High School
- When: Sunday, June 5th 2016, 9:00am-2:00pm
- Who: High School and Middle School Students throughout Nassau County.
- 10 teams per school, 1-4 students per team.
- What: A showcase-style competition for students to present work they have completed this year. Categories include Social Science, Biology, Engineering, Environmental/Earth Science, Chemistry, Physics, Medicine, Math/Computer Science, and more.
For information about NCSC, check out the rules so you (and your team) know what to expect.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com or call 516-764-0045