The 2021 Neurological Surgery, P.C.
Health Science Competition Opens October 12!
At this time, we are moving forward with planning for either an in-person event or a virtual one, though it is very likely to be virtual. The final determination to that effect will be made next year and announced to all Competitors and Adult Sponsors.
- The challenge is simple: experiment and test any innovation in health science. It does not matter the level or the field, so long as it fits under the health science umbrella, entering as a competitor is allowed and encouraged.
- How to compete
- Any high school student that fits the geographic criteria is allowed to enter in a Team of 1-3 members. Registration begins October 12th, 2020 at 12:00:00 PM EST at www.cstl.org/nspc, and teams must register by April 30, 2021 at 4:00:00 PM EST. Late registration will not be allowed under almost any circumstances, and only then at the sole discretion of the administrator of the competition.
- There will be a $30 dollar non-refundable registration fee per team that may be paid at the time of registration, or mailed in via check, money order, or purchase order. Schools may pay for all Teams once they have signed up by requesting an invoice from the administrator.
- Teams must then fill out the proper forms that are detailed in the rules, and found under the Rules & Forms tab.
- Students will compete for $80,000 in score based awards. The exact breakdown of prizes can be found at www.cstl.org/nspc/hsc-prizes/