The 2020 Neurological Surgery, P.C.
Health Science Competition Will Be A Virtual Fair
- Teams will be required to submit their forms, images of their poster and a 10 minute MAXIMUM video to be judged digitally
- Details on what is allowed in the video and how to submit materials will be released very soon. Thank you for your patience in this matter
- The challenge is simple: experiment and test any innovation in health science. It does not matter the level or the field, so long as it fits under the health science umbrella, entering as a competitor is allowed and encouraged.
- How to compete
- Any high school student that fits the geographic criteria is allowed to enter. Registration begins October 16th, 2019 at 12:00:00 PM EST at www.cstl.org/nspc, and teams must register by April 30th, 2020 at 12:00:00 PM EST. Late registration will not be allowed under almost any circumstances, and only then at the sole discretion of the administrator of the competition.
- There will be a $25 dollar non-refundable registration fee per team that may be paid at the time of registration, or mailed in via check, money order, or purchase order. Schools may pay for all Teams once they have signed up by requesting an invoice from the administrator.
- Teams must then fill out the proper forms that are detailed in the rules, and found under the Rules & Forms tab. Teams must show up by 9:00 am EST to the competition venue on May 27th, 2020. Late arrivals will not be allowed to compete.
- Students will compete for $80,000 in score based awards. The exact breakdown of prizes can be found at www.cstl.org/nspc/hsc-prizes/