- This is a Walk-in program, no pre-registration, just pay at the door
- Classes are held entirely outdoors unless weather prohibited. As we move into colder weather please be aware that classes may transition to indoors. Social distancing will still be in effect.
- Masks for caregivers required and optional for child
- Only one adult per child allowed into program
CSTL’s Tiny Tots program is held throughout the school year. Tiny Tots is a 1.5hr workshop for toddlers, ages 18 months to 3. Each week brings with it new themes, and with each new theme come new activities that both delight and educate at every turn. Every class is led by one of our friendly staff members who will include at least one story and fun activity.
Tiny Tots is from 9:30am – 11:00am every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. $10 per child.
Come down and create memories as your child does everything from finger painting to petting one of the many live animals we have on site.
The program has some basic goals:
- Spend time with your toddler in a creative environment.
- Experience new activities together such as arts and crafts.
- Begin to identify objects such as shapes, colors, numbers and letters.
- Create a positive attitude towards a nursery school environment.
PLEASE NOTE: Tiny Tots activities take place outdoors (weather permitting), and can sometimes be messy, involving water, paint, etc. Please dress your child appropriately.
We will look forward to having you here to learn and play with us soon!